Monday, May 30, 2011

When I'm cleaning windows


Hi All

It's another bank holiday here in the UK and it has been sunny most of the day today which is surprising, huh hold on I speak too soon! It has now suddenly become over cast and windy, boo! Anyway I have managed not to try and cram in all a months worth of chores in one day, and have spent most of today cleaning my windows Ooo! the excitement! Which it is not! It is rather disgusting, I can't believe the amount of muck that can get trapped in-between my windows and I am not even on a main road! (Shame on me). I've learnt a trick to finish off my windows, is to rub a soft clean towel over them which gives them a lovely shine I am proud of!

Bye for now!

PBx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...