Friday, September 23, 2011

Cinema Mix

Hi All

When I was child, I loved going to the cinema, the excitement hit me at the door, buying your treats, the Pearl & Dean intro and not forgetting the adverts. My favorite was Butterkist, Butterkist ra ra ra, Butterkist ra, ra, ra, ra! Hmm! Got slightly carried away there? Anyhoo. So I know what it is like when you go to the cinema with more than one other person especially those under the age of 16, they never want to share a large box of popcorn, they all want something different but want some of everyone else’s, huh?. By the time you pay for everything at the counter your thinking of how to take out a consolidated loan!


So after a recent trip to see Harry Potter with my nieces, I came up with a solution to all my problems. PB’s Cinema Mix! All you need is a pack of popcorn, jelly beans, and M&M’s you can use what type you like.
I used three, chocolate, crispy and peanut.




Put your popcorn in a large bowl and add the sweets and lightly mix together if you mix too much then the heavy sweets will sink to the bottom. You can share in front of a home movie or make up individual paper bags to take the cinema (hopefully you don't go to one where they search your bag, for food which isn't theirs) I think I will take this to see the new Ryan Gosling and Steve Carrell Movie Crazy, Stupid, Love, click the link and check out the trailer.


Bye for now!

PBx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...