Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My secret valentine

Hi All



It is that time of year again, the only day in the year where you must show the one you hold the dearest in your heart how much you love them? This is usually done by mixing loads of cheese, fluff and a good sprinkling of tat and voilĂ ! You have Valentine's Day. I am sure you can tell by the undertone running through the start of this post I really do not hold Valentines Day with much regard, I believe every day is an opportunity to show the one dearest in your heart how much you love them and this day is an overrated commercial, bleed your pockets dry suck fest, which I have no intention of being a part of! However if you are anything like me then you are really secretly hoping this is happen at your home while you are at your 9-5….




Yeah I know I am a contradiction, while I do not believe in the hype and cheap petrol station roses which surround Valentine's Day, I am all for someone genuinely putting themselves out there and showing or telling someone else how they feel about them. So my heart goes out to the young man who could be right at this moment swimming through the shark invested waters in London!? To get to my house and leave me a box of chocolates. As it is 2012 my tastes have changed so hopefully they are from Hotel Chocolate.



Bye for now



PB x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...