Sunday, February 7, 2010

Buttercream

Hi All

It is after midnight on a Saturday night (or is it technically Sunday?) and what am I doing? Well it's not coming in from a night out on the razzel dazzle! Or I am finally getting myself ready to go on the razzle dazzle, nooo! I am trying to work out how to make my chocolate buttercream dark and chocolaty! For those of you who bake will understand how consumed you can get when things do not go how you want, lol! My chocolate buttercream in the fridge taste nice however has a grey colour to it, which I don't think looks nice, a bit like the girl I am watching on Song Marry or Avoid from the corner of my eye, while I am typing! Oh how I digress, anyway, I think I have worked out what I need to do, will try it later today??

Bye for now

PB x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...