Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day Time Reality

Hi All

As I have been struck down with some cold/flu/hay fever hybrid I was unable to attend my 9-5 for a few days this week. Instead I was subjected to the yawn fest… oops I mean delights of day time TV programs such as Cash In the Attic, Bargain Hunt, A Place In The Country which all appeared to have some magical affect of making me fall asleep, however Show Me The Monet which has been described as the “Beebs XFactor art show” nearly drove me to find my Oyster Card and jump on tube back into work (and this program started at 5pm!) I think that says it all!

Anyway it drove me up off the sofa and into my kitchen to see what I could eat I found some ingredients that need to be used up quickly, so I’m thinking what can make out of them. Mmmmm! Cough! Cough!

Bye for now!

PBx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...