Saturday, November 26, 2011

Deck your plate with all things yummy!




I do love this time of year, the last few weeks to Christmas and New Year. It is were you start to wind down, make plans to meet up with friends and family before the year is out, avoid embarrassing yourself at the office party and working out goals you like to achieve for the coming year. But to be honest I am more concerned with how warm can I get my house! And what I'm I going to eat! With my friends and family of course.

December is all about the food, Mince pies (mmm! My weakness), ginger bread, my interpretation of my Aunts fruit cake, crispy roast potatoes, honey parsnips, roast chicken (I don’t like turkey) stuffing, gravy…. I think you get what I’m trying to say? As I’m trying to keep to a spelt or gluten free alternative diet, there are many things I will make myself. So it's time to roll up my sleeves and in embrace the festive gluttony. Bring it on!


Bye for now!

PB x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...