Monday, May 2, 2011

Spring is in the air

Hi All

Spring is here and it feels and looks like it, on this bright warm and but windy May Day Bank Holiday. It is the time of the year when we decide to clean up, throw out, and bring in the new! As I have been feeling like this for the last few weeks I decided to do the above with this blog! It has nearly been a year since I last posted anything (my head is hung in shame!) So here is some of my spring cleaning list.

I cleaned up: Gave the blog a few tweaks to look fresh.

I threw out: The old camera and invested in a new fancy one (so I only have my technique to blame when the pictures look bad!)

Bring in the new: Peggy B will be focusing on more! All things that is inspiring and creative for the home and life.

So apologies for my absence, however there will be more to come!

Bye for now!

PBx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...