Sunday, May 8, 2011

Who wants to be a millionaire?

Hi All

Having had to walk to another newsagents which isn’t as close to my house than my usual one, because the news paper I wanted had sold out! I was even more disappointed to find I wasn’t featured anywhere in it! Yes that’s right I was looking at the Sunday Times Rich List lol! I know, I know delusions of grandeur, wishful thinking or plan right cuckoo! Whilst still being at my 9-5 I would have to make and sell loads of cakes (instead of eating them!) to even scrap on the list. However it is an interesting read to see how the other half live.

The above picture is of a £1 note some of you may remember using these, I vaguely remember, or was I shown one in a history lesson? Okay I tell untruths! I remember my big sister using them to pay for her stash of 5p crisps and penny sweets! Peggy B senior found this today while going through some old things; she thinks it may be worth something, not enough to get into print me thinks!

Bye for now!

PBx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...