Sunday, August 7, 2011

Reasons to eat chips

Hi All

Personally I thought I had enough reasons to eat chips, they’re tasty, they come in many shapes and sizes, fat, thin, curly, smiley faces! The invention of onion vinegar! And you can eat them with an array of condiments. Now, I love my condiments especially salad cream (I may write a post about this at a later date) so while cruising the aisle of a major chain supermarket the other day I noticed these. Heinz Tomato Ketchup blended with balsamic vinegar and HP Guinness sauce.





I am sure some of you may be contorting your faces at the thought of Guinness on your chips; although I haven’t tried this yet, don’t knock it. As I make a cupcake cake with Guinness and that taste pretty good.

So with my evenings dinner already planned, having Ketchup and HP sauce on it may have lower the tone of the meal to those I would be eating with. And scrapping my evening meal for a portion of chips wouldn’t go down too well, so I have yet to try these. I think a fish and chip supper is due very soon!

Bye for now!

PBX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...